Thank you for visiting our site! Whether you’re here to check us out before picking up that phone and giving us a call to hire us or scoping out some seriously awesome design inspiration from one of our many previous projects, there are a few things you might want to know about our site. So, here ya go!
- Nestrs LLC is crafted, written, and managed by Sarah and Nicholas Karakaian. The home improvement & design methods, recommendations, and tutorials on Nestrs are not foolproof as for each home improvement venture will have different challenges. Extra precautions and additional research are always advised. Nestrs cannot be held responsible for your personal safety or the result of your home renovation projects.
- Nestrs reserves the right to remove, replace, or move any images or content without warning. All photos that aren’t taken by Nestrs are credited and linked to their outside sources and are believed to be in public domain and readily available on the Internet (published according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act, title 17, U.S. Code). Any photos not credited to an outside source have been taken by Nestrs and are rights protected. Failure to link back and credit our site as their source constitutes a copyright violation.
- Using an image or two from our website is encouraged, but please be sure to credit and link each photo back to this site. Using Nestrs photos in bulk, even with a credit, is prohibited. Please contact Nestrs for express permission if you’d like to use more than a few photos. This site’s text is not to be duplicated and doing so is strictly prohibited. Please paraphrase, summarize, or link to copy instead of cutting and pasting it. The design and layout of Nestrs is the sole property of Sarah and Nick Karakaian.
- Nestrs allows respectful and constructive disagreement. However, any comments that are viewed as malicious, spammy, inappropriate, excessively offensive to any group or person, or a distraction from the purpose of this site will be removed without warning. Any individual who repeatedly violates the comment policy will have all future comments permanently blocked.
- Nestrs is a for-profit website. It may contain paid banner advertisements and may also contain relevant affiliate links through Amazon or RewardStyle (both in the content and on the sidebar) all of which we do our best to clearly mark as such.
The following Privacy Statement discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for nestrs.com.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
We may also log IP addresses for the purposes of systems administration or to report information in aggregate form to our advertisers (e.g., how many visitors logged in to our Website). In some cases, your IP address stays the same from browser session to browser session; but if you use a consumer Internet access provider such as AOL or Earthlink, chances are that your IP address varies each session, thus making it effectively impossible for us to use your IP address to determine who you are.
In general, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties except to the extent necessary to provide you with a requested service, or under circumstances required by law. We will disclose your personal information when we believe in good faith that any applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires it, or where we believe disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of another user.
By using the Site, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement. If you are not comfortable with any policy described in this Privacy Statement, you may feel free to e-mail us with questions or concerns, but your only remedy is to discontinue use of the Site. We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time.
Our site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you use these links to leave our site, we do not anymore have control over that website. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide to those sites. Exercise caution and read the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser. These companies may use some information (such as your domain type, your IP address, about your visits to this and other Websites) in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us here